Aero Precision BREACH, AR-10 Charging Handle, Ambidextrous, Large Lever, Gas Deflection Shelf, Anodized Finish, Black APRA700301C
Frequently bought together:
The Aero Precision BREACH is a rugged, ambidextrous, precision-manufactured charging handle for the M5/AR308 platform. The BREACHs design utilizes a reinforced 7075 aluminum bar that is up to the most demanding tasks. Its ambidextrous levers feature a patent-pending, dual spring system, that directs the force-of-use into the robust charging handle body. This allows the shooter to use a one-handed charging technique without compromising the part - a pitfall for traditional charging handles. The large lever configuration provides an extended operating surface, perfect for a user with bigger hands, or someone who wants a larger surface for manipulation of the charging handle.View AllClose
- Ambidextrous Controls: Ergonomically designed levers allow the user to easily charge their firearm with either hand.
- Robust Construction: Reduced chamfer angles provide a strong foundation for the BREACH that is resistant to rotational flex or breakage.
- Lever Mechanism: Transfers force-of-use away from the roll pins and into the top/head portion of the reinforced bar protecting the charging handle.
- Gas Deflection Shelf: Aligns with the upper receiver to redirect gas flow away from the users face when shooting suppressed.
- Functional Design: Stylistic cuts help clear stuck on carbon from the upper receiver, while the spacer design seals the lever mechanism from debris.