The Woobie Hoodie
M A X I M U M C O M F Y
Are you ready to be ridiculously, unbelievably comfy?* So comfy you’ll feel guilty? Are you ready to own a hoodie so luxurious that it will likely be stolen by your significant other? Are you ready to have full-blown arguments with your significant other because they don't respect your personal property?
The Woobie Hoodie utilizes the same material as the military’s Poncho Liner - originally issued to US Special Forces soldiers who needed a lightweight, packable, and insulating layer which was abrasion-resistant and dried quickly. The Woobie Hoodie is the perfect mid-layer to keep you comfortable on the move and in camp.
Although we mention sizing below and on the size chart, it is important to point out that these are meant to be layered--they fit big. Please be sure to order a size down if you are wearing this as streetwear otherwise, you may find it to be too big; we want you to not only achieve M A X I M U M C O M F I N E S S but also look great while being incredibly comfy.
- DWR coating protects from light valley rain and steady mountain snow
- Active insulation keeps your body temp regulated and breathes while you move
- Lightweight, compressible and packable
- Durable yet comfortable, field-tested by the military for over 60 years
- 100% Polyester Insulation
- Durable Water Repellent (DWR) treated
- 100% Ripstop Nylon Shell
- We recommend going a full size down. These bad boys run a little large.
*Individual levels of comfy may vary.